martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

LEADERSHIP: STAR'S POV

Hello everybody! I'm Noelia and this is my last post in this blog.

This week I'm the Meerkat star and, among some of my groupmates, I have studied four different leadership styles.

Here are the links of our fakebook's profiles!:

Authoritarian by Ana Meerkat: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1355-aaU9uD 
Transactional by Paloma and Pilar Meerkats: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1285-YnySdA
Transformational by Javi Meerkat:
Participative by Noelia Meerkat: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1681-Gn3DFW

The one I worked the most was the participative style. This style has as main points the ones below:
  • Caring about social needs of the employees.
  • There's no boss and bossy acts, all of us work as a team in a familiar atmosphere.
  • Collaboration on making decisions about the goals and the process for achieving such goals.
  • Taking into account other people's opinions.
  • Respecting group's diversity.
This Monday, the debate day, Busy Bees and us worked together for preparing our strategy (for the participative style) to win the other groups. I must say that it has been a pleasure to work with all of them and, of course, with Gracia, the Busy Bees star that has been a great debatemate from my point of view. I hope that I can repeat another working experience with them as they are able to organize themselves really good, they perfectly know they content they must know and they are great workingmates, you never get bored with them. Nice to work with you guys!

Besides of preparing us, we collected the links of the nince participative profiles created by the whole class. Here are the links as well:

Meerkats: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1681-Gn3DFW  
Keep Calm and Keep Organized: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1590-xvj34k

After that, we did the debate. It was an enjoyable one. There were really good questions done by the moderator, Rebeca (PowerTeachers' Star). The other groups did a good debate as they defended in the best way the could their style and, also, they "attacked" us with very interesting arguments. Despite this, I reckon that Gracia and me, working in tandem, got to do a really good defense of our style.
Finally, I must say that, from my point of view, the winners of the debatre are the stars from Keep Calm and Keep Organized and Platypus, Clara and Ana Isabel) as they defended their Transformational leadership style with really good arguments and they "attacked" us in a really hard way. They did it really good. 
That's all.

This is my last see you soon for all of you.
I hope that you have learned more about School Organization and Educational Resources through these post. It was my goal.
It was as pleasure.

Noelia, Meerkat future teacher.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario