martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

COEXISTENCE PLANS: STAR´S POV

Hi everyone! I´m Fran and this week I´m one of the two stars of my group, Meerkats group!This week we had to invent a story of a conflictive situation placed in a Primary School. First, we invented the story and later, Linda said us that we had to change our story with another group of the class and we had to film a video explaning the story of another group like a TV documentary.

We have  represented the story of the Powerteacher´s group. I have been one of the characters of the documentary. We have used only two characters, the journalist and the headteacher of a Primary School. The TV documentary is a about a troubled student and about the keys to solve this situation.
The Journalist interview an headteacher of a Primary School and He try to answer all of the question about the situation and about the coexistence plans for this situation.

In Our video only appear two of the group, but everyone have done the screenplay and everyone were when María and me recorded the video. This week we have worked very good  like a team and I hope that you like the results.

This is the link of the video:


I Have enjoyed very much filming the video and I think we have done a good job. We hope that Powerteacher´s group can see the documentary and they recognize them story.

I think that this task have been very interesting. We have learnt about coexistence plans with the information and with our creativity and I think that it´s a good way to learn.

We  hope you learn with our TV documentary and we want that you enjoy with it!

See you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario